Sign in or
How to Send Mobile Updates
To add your own mobile updates:
- Join twitter.
- On the right, under People, search for "World Simulation"
- Follow "worldsim"
- I may need to manually add you later, but you can start texting to Twitter and your updates will appear on the World Simulation stream after I add you.
- To be super-cool, make your profile picture on Twitter something that identifies your culture - or use your culture's name as the profile name. That way we will know immediately where the report is coming from. You might consider a small World Sim map with a star locating your culture as your profile picture.
- You have three options for sending updates: web, voice, and text message ...
- to send web updates:
- Just log on to Twitter and answer the question, "What are you doing?"
- to send voice updates:
- Set up a Jott account.
- On the right-hand side look for "Add Jott Links" and click on the blue "t" (the Twitter logo)
- Follow the simple instructions to add Twitter.
- Call Jott and when it asks you who you want to jott just say "Twitter." Keep your message fairly short or it may take a long time for it to process and post. Most short messages will post in under 2 minutes.
- to send text messages:
- Make sure your phone is set up to work with Twitter.
- Send your message to 40404 (or follow the Twitter instructions, they change sometimes)
Latest page update: made by mwesch
, Oct 28 2008, 3:04 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by mwesch
1 widget deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: instructions
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.